MVRCOG manages recruitment and pre-employment screenings for more than a dozen employers within the education space.
Districts utilize our consortium to fill daily substitute openings and satisfy long-term substitute teacher needs.
Our substitute teacher consortium provides substitute teaching candidates with assistance in acquiring the appropriate licensure to substitute in our school districts, then places licensed substitutes in positions as needed throughout the area.
DISTRICT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
We manage the posting, application, interview, and onboarding process for a number of member districts including:
- Austintown Local School District
- Beaver Local School District
- Boardman Local School District
- Campbell City School District
- Columbiana Exempted Village School District
- East Palestine City School District
- Mahoning County Career and Technical Center
- Poland Local School District
- South Range Local School District
- Struthers City Schools
- Warren City School District
- West Branch Local School District
TEACHER JOB FAIR
MVRCOG will be part of the Teacher Job Fair in April 2023.
Recent and upcoming graduates in education, credentialed teachers, substitute teachers, and substitute teacher candidates can meet with recruiters and district administrators to learn about teaching opportunities available in the area.
Pre-registration is recommended, but not required.
Thursday, April 20, 2023
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
ESC of Eastern Ohio
7320 N. Palmyra Road, Canfield, Ohio 44406
Benefits for qualified employees is available through the Mahoning County School Employee Insurance Consortium.
Details about the available coverage are available at mcseic.com.