MVRCOG manages recruitment and pre-employment screenings for more than a dozen employers within the education space.
Districts utilize our consortium to fill daily substitute openings and satisfy long-term substitute teacher needs.
Our substitute teacher consortium provides substitute teaching candidates with assistance in acquiring the appropriate licensure to substitute in our school districts, then places licensed substitutes in positions as needed throughout the area.
Click here for more information about the requirements and starting the process to become a substitute teacher.
District Job Opportunities
We manage the posting, application, interview, and onboarding process for a number of member districts including:
- Austintown Local School District
- Beaver Local School District
- Boardman Local School District
- Campbell City School District
- Columbiana Exempted Village School District
- East Palestine City School District
- Liberty Local School District
- Mahoning County Career and Technical Center
- Poland Local School District
- South Range Local School District
- Struthers City Schools
- Warren City School District
- West Branch Local School District
- Youngstown Community School District
In partnership with the ESC of Eastern Ohio, we are recruiting substitute teachers, classroom assistants, and home visitors at our summer job fairs!
3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For Substitute Teachers at Lowellville Local School District
@Lowellville Local School District
52 Rocket Place
Lowellville, OH 44436
Benefits for qualified employees is available through the Mahoning County School Employee Insurance Consortium.
Details about the available coverage are available at mcseic.com.