The MVRCOG provides a substitute teacher consortium. Substitute teachers are employed by the MVRCOG.
- Recruiting and qualifying substitute teachers in your area
- Promotion of substitute teacher employment opportunities
- Management of compliance requirements and licensure
- Training of substitutes for job assignments
- Aesop administration and scheduling
- Service and support to district staff, administrators and substitutes
DISTRICTS IN THE SUBSTITUTE TEACHER CONSORTIUM
- Austintown Local Schools
- Boardman Local Schools
- Campbell City Schools
- Canfield Local Schools
- Educational Service Center of Eastern Ohio
- Mahoning County Career and Technical Center
- Poland Local Schools
- Struthers City Schools
BECOMING A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
- Bachelor's Degree (does NOT need to be a major or minor in education)
- FBI Background Check
We help candidates apply for and obtain a substitute teaching license for the state of Ohio. Once licensed, we place substitutes in local districts as needed.
Click here to access the Substitute Teacher Application.
School districts interested in our substitute teacher management services should contact Sandy Furano, Director of MVRCOG at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.533.8771