MVRCOG manages pre-employment and onboarding processes for districts. There are certain requirements that cannot be skipped while hiring a new employee that are detailed and time consuming, and we manage these responsibilities on the district's behalf. MVRCOG services allow positions to be filled quickly, and can provide the opportunity to observe employee performance and work habits before considering an individual for district hire.
MVRCOG pre-employment and onboarding services provide districts:
- Job postings on Frontline© (formerly Applitrack) to fill non-union vacancies quickly.
- The ability for district to set pay rate and determine any PTO provided.
- Simplified the onboarding process for your scheduled candidate.
- Verification of education and ODE credential per position requirements.
- Payroll process, statutory benefits, and tracking ACA compliance.
- Workers’ compensation and unemployment insurance coverage.
- FBI/BCI clearances and pre-employment drug screen.
- Pre-employment assessments (including Parapro testing).
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MVRCOG SERVICES
Contact Sandy Furano, Director of MVRCOG at 330.533.8755, ext. 1113 or firstname.lastname@example.org